Thousand Dollar Thursdays
Listen To 99.9 Gator Country every Thursday between 9am and 5pm for a chance to win $1000.00
When you hear the phrase “Time now For Thousand Dollar Thursday on 99.9 Gator Country” Be the 60th Nation Wide caller at 888-725-2345 For a chance to win $1000 Cash. Good Luck!!!
RENDA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
$1,000 THURSDAY CONTEST RULES
Renda Broadcasting Corporation Jacksonville, DBA- WEJZ-FM and WGNE-FM will conduct a phone-in contest known as “Thousand Dollar Thursday”.
- No purchase necessary. Contests are void where prohibited.
- To enter, participants will listen to one of the participating radio stations over the air for instructions for when to call the designated contest number: 888-725-2345.
- The participating stations will announce, on the air, when each contest beings with this statement: “Time now for ‘Thousand Dollar Thursdays on (station). Be the 60th caller at 888-725-2345 to win $1,000 cash. Call 888-725-2345 now to win . . . and good luck from (station)”.
- There will be only one winner of each contest conducted.
- Since this is a call-in contest, a telephone is needed to participate. Participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment, Participants who enable the “Caller ID” block function will not be allowed to participated, or disable the features inhibiting their participation in the contest. Participants using equipment not set up for toll free phone exchanges, including the 888 exchange being used for this contest, may experience call connection problems. The company disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the company’s control or otherwise. For all contests, the company disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by electronic transmission or other delivery method. The company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors and/or malfunctions or failures of any kind including: failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed transmission of telephone calls, traffic congestion on telephone lines, or unavailable connections which may limit one’s ability to participate in the contest, any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s telephone equipment related to or resulting from participating in the contest.
- The contest is open to residents of the United States of America and must reside in the Total Survey Area (TSA) of one of the stations conducting the contest.
- Contestants must be at least 18 years of age
- Employees of Renda Broadcasting Corporation, its stations, employees of all other stations and market media companies in the TSA’s of the stations conducting the contests are neither eligible to participate nor win. This includes radio and television stations, their affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors and or promotional partners, and members of their immediate families.
- Contestants are only eligible to participate if they, or an immediately family member living in the same household, have not won any prize on any participating Renda Broadcasting station in the 30 days prior to the current contest day. Major prize winners who have one a $600 or greater prize within the last Six (6) months are ineligible to win. Qualified participants, and anyone living in the same household, are only eligible to win the contest once.
- Payment of all federal, state, and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 (or equivalent) with regard to the $1,000 prize.
- By participating in the contest, the winner agrees to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
- The station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, which will become effective up on announcement, including the substitution of a prize or any portion of a prize of equivalent value. The station(s), Renda Broadcasting Corporation, and its affiliated companies, may terminate this company-wide contest at any time without prior notice.
- The station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.
- All decisions by sweepstakes promoters are final and entrants agree to be bound by decisions made by sweepstakes promoters and station management.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of the station. The stations participating in the contest are:
- WEJZ –FM
- Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours, at the studios/offices of Renda Broadcasting Corporation –6440 Atlantic Blvd- Jacksonville, FL 32211. 904.727.9696. Interested parties may also request a copy of the rules, in writing, utilizing a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Checks will be available for pick up two (2) weeks after winning between the hours of 10am and 5pm. You can set-up an appointment for pick up by calling (904) 727-9696 and asking for Amadeus or email him at [email protected].
Bill Berry General Manager
Renda Broadcasting Corporation
6440 Atlantic Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32211